Wednesday, November 6, 2013

                                                                   March 2, 2013

I went to see Father Tom. He doesn't think I'm crazy. He said there are things in this world beyond our ability to understand. Dark things. He gave me a pendent he said would help keep me safe, as if a piece of metal can do anything. I'm willing to try anything at this point. This morning in the shower I swore I heard someone in the bathroom with me. I was washing my hair and there was a strange odor that filled the room. When I opened my eyes I could have sworn the water was a murky brown color. I screamed but that quick it was clear again. When I opened the shower curtain the rug in front of the shower was wet. What if the white lady is real and is after me? Father Tom gave me the name of a guy that can help me. All I have is his email address. He said it is important I contact him. His name is Weatherford Idras Constantine. I can barely say his name. I hope he can help. Does anyone else out there believe me?

2 comments: