Wednesday, November 6, 2013

                                                                  Jan 26, 2013

I can't ignore the strange things happening to me anymore. Cortney wasn't crazy after all. I can't shake the feeling that someone is always watching me. The hair on the back of my neck stands up at odd times. I feel like I can't breathe. Sometimes I catch a glimpse of something out of the corner of my eye. There's never anything there but every ounce of my being is screaming for me to run. What is wrong with me? Am I going crazy? I don't know who to talk to. Who is going to take a 20 year old girl seriously when she tells them she thinks her and her drunk friends awakened the devil from a lake in a small town in the middle of BFE? I've got to do something. I'm beginning to think I'm really in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment