Wednesday, November 6, 2013

                                           April 4, 2013

Father Tom came to see me today. He is urging me to contact that Constantine guy. He said it's for my own safety. I'm glad someone else sees the weird stuff happening in this town and I'm not just going insane. I'm having trouble sleeping. I keep having dreams about something. I don't really know what to call it. It doesn't always have a shape. Something about it feels female though. Father Tom gave me the name of another guy. He lives in Pennsylvania. He's supposed to be pretty knowledgeable on these kinds of strange happenings. His name is Shane Tyree. He's an artist. I looked him up on facebook and he seems to be drawn to the strange and unusual in his art too. I guess it's time to contact these people and see what is going on around here. Here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment