Wednesday, November 6, 2013

                                                                                                        April 13,2013

I can't do this any longer. Something is so wrong here. Innocent people are dying and it's all my fault. What I saw tonight can't even be put into words. The greusome sight is all I can see every time I close my eyes.

The PIT guys came to investigate. We were at the vans getting equipment ready and they were getting a detailed description of the events that happened back on July 13th last year. I told them exeactly what we did, how we were just trying to scare Jen and the weird things that have happened since then. One of the camera men walked down to the lake to start setting up. I didn't even realize someone left the group or I would have warned them not to go alone. We heard a scream and by the time we got down to the lake....OMG. I'm sick just talking about it. What could rip a person into pieces in a matter of minutes? What can do this kind of thing? I'm so afraid. I have to get out of here. I can't stay here anymore. I need to talk to Father Tom and get the heck out of here.

2 comments:

  1. You will sleep soon. In the dark joy is deep. The leaves fall as the season of the dead comes. One stone, two. Three stone, four. One more stone to breathe no more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, are you at all freaked out by this Anna chick's reply to your post?!

    ReplyDelete