Wednesday, November 6, 2013

                                                                    April 5, 2013

This is getting more bizarre by the minute. I sent Shane Tyree an email. I got some weird response back. It's like he's speaking some other language. Weatherford Constantine sent me a message saying it is of vital importance that we speak. Something about the order needs to decide on a course of action. I have no idea what he means. Maybe Father Tom can give me some insight. Also, PIT called today. They are very much interested in coming to investigate the white lady idea. They said that many times they can dispel these "paranormal" incidents and find out the truth of what's happening. They will let me know when they plan on coming. I'll even get to be there for the investigation.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah! I am curious, can you post the email from Shane?

    ReplyDelete